The college has two separate hostels for both boys and girls. Hostel seats are provided mainly on merit basis.
Dhakuakhana College Hostel Rules as:
- Only the students of H.S. 1st year and BA/B.Sc 1st Semester will be provided hostel accommodation on first admission into the college.
- Only the duly promoted boarders (students) will be provided hostel seats in H.S. 2nd year and BA/B.Sc Semester classes. They will have to admit themselves before the commencement of the new academic session.
- The boarders must attend their classes regularly and appear in all Internal Exams.
- The boarders must maintain decent, desciplined and dignified hostel life-style inside and outside the hostel.
- They must abide by the Rules and Regulations of the hostel as prescribed by the College Authority; violation of which will lead to strict disciplinary action. Expulsion from hostel will cause expulsion from the college also.
- Entertainment of the guests and visitors will not be allowed without prior permission of the Hostel Superintendents.
- Visitors other than local and legal guardians will not be allowed to meet the inmates of the Girls’ Hostel.
- Ill- treatment to co-boarders, cooks and other employees of the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Distrubance of any kind during study hours will be treated as a serious offence.
- The use of electric equipments such as electrical heater and extra wiring for individual power connection are strictly prohibited.
- Boarders will not be allowed to have meals outside the Hostel. They must abide by the Mess- Rules.
- Damage caused to hostel property will be dealt with severe punishment.