* Learner Centric Programmes for development of literary and cultural activities along with meaningful exercise of curricular activities.
* Promotion of leadership qualities.
* Awakening the sense of unity, national-integrity and environmental awareness.
* Promotion of Games and Sports and creative activities.
* Promoting extension activities through different forums and means.
"Dhakuakhana College envisages socio-cultural upliftment through... Read More
Dhakuakhana College in the District of Lakhimpur, Assam (India) was established in 1966 by way of public donations. It envisages social transformation through higher education and community reach out programs. The History of the college is a reflection of keen and earnest desire of the people of Dhakuakhana where most of the inhabitants are belonging to the underprivileged sections of the society viz. the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Other backward classes The college is affiliated to..... Read More