The Department of Mathematics as an integral part of the academic sphere of Dhakuakhana College has been offering both Higher Secondary and Degree Programmes under the affiliation of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) and Dibrugarh University.
1) B.A./B.Sc. Mathematics ( Honours & non-Honours)
2) Mathematics in HS Courses.
Facilities and Infrastructure: The department has the following facilities at present.
1. Departmental Library: There is a departmental library with more than 130 books covering both Higher Secondary and Degree classes. The books are issued to the students and the faculty members.
2. Computer Laboratory: The department has a computer laboratory with 10 computer sets, on its own, for conducting computer practical classes to cover the syllabi of B.A./B.Sc. programmes. A broadband internet connection has been installed in the laboratory which can be accessed by the students and faculties.
3. Smart Board with Projector: The department has a projector equipped with smart board for facilitating smooth conduct of classes and seminars.